The EVOLite safety helmet weighs in at under 300 grams – 20 per cent less than a standard EN397 hard hat – offering serious comfort and protection. EVOLite has been developed from the ground up starting with the new versatile six point harness suspension with Easyjust 3 point depth positioning giving a truly precise 3 dimensional fit for all head sizes. Along with the innovative one touch ratchet adjuster, in seconds, the firmest fit and retention of any safety helmet on the market is attained. Coupled with EVOLite extreme lightness, the innovative harness system eliminates helmet imbalance or lateral movement on the heads of even the most active wearers.
• ABS helmet shell designed for lightness and strength.
• Passes LD (Lateral Deformation) EN397 test option.
• Passes MM (Molten Metal) EN397 test option.
• Side and rear vents to reduce internal helmet temperatures.
• Egyptian cotton highly absorbent deluxe sweatband, PH neutral and dermatologically tested.
• 6 point Terylene cradle harness system.
• Universal Accessories Slots – Enables firm fitting of a range of Surefit safety visors, and ear defenders.
• Branding – Our largest logo print area yet! Increasing brand and workforce recognition.
Never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings – 1 for smaller heads, 2 for medium size heads, 3 for large size heads. The harness is designed to give a firm fit of the helmet on the head – the harness and shell are truly integrated as one to give best performance. The deep nape strap enables the firmest retention of any helmet on the market. EVOLite remains firmly rooted on the head even when fully inverted upside down. This gives added security and protection when working at height, in high winds, when there is a high degree of activity such as during motorway maintenance and in high risk and dangerous environments. The Evolution harness system is the biggest step forward in industrial head protection harness technology giving the highest performance with the firmest and most comfortable fit on the market.
Ref: AJD160-000-600 £ 9.50