Brick Saw 14″ Petrol
£2,495.00 Inc vat
Developed, engineered and fine-tuned in house for over 30 years, the BT Engineering 14″ petrol powered Brick Saw is the world’s leading saw for bricklaying and masonry trades.
- The 6.5hp Genuine Honda GX200 Engine provides the grunt you need to cut bricks all day, in any location.
- Eliminate dust with the custom designed 3-way independent water control button, providing water flow in the off, on or hands-free constant flow mode.
- The removable mitre guide allows you to consistently cut bricks to any length or shape you require.
- The lightweight, detachable base provides easy maneuverability for one man and allows the saw to neatly fit on any ute, truck or van.
- Zinc electroplating ensures the Brick Saw repels rust and corrosion throughout many years of operation.
- Puncture proof tyres mean the BT Brick Saw can be taken on even the most demanding work sites.
- Custom designed 6.5HP Honda GX200 motor
- Suits 14″ blade
- Depth of cut: 125mm
- Length of cut: 500mm
- Length: 1100mm
- Width: 660mm
- Height: 1350mm
- Weight: 85kg
- Length: 310mm
- Width: 440mm
Blade not included.
12 Month Warranty
Proudly Australian Made & Owned.